Assuming your home falls in this range, you may pay $4,300 to $15,600 for new vinyl siding. Budget vinyl siding may cost $1.50 to $4.50 per square foot. Meanwhile, mid-end to premium vinyl siding may cost $4.50 to $8 per square foot. Installation costs can go higher for special jobs.
- 1 How much does it cost to side a 2000 sq ft house?
- 2 How much does it cost to build a house on your own land in Houston?
- 3 How much does it cost to side a 1500 sq ft house?
- 4 How much does it cost to put vinyl siding on a 2000 sq ft house?
- 5 What is the labor cost for installing vinyl siding?
- 6 How much does it cost to build a 2000 square foot home in Texas?
- 7 What is the most expensive part of building a house?
- 8 What type of siding lasts the longest?
- 9 How much does siding cost for a 1000 square foot house?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to side a house?
- 11 How much does it cost to side a 2500 sq ft house?
How much does it cost to side a 2000 sq ft house?
Siding costs between $3 and $11 per square foot with the average homeowner spending $4,300 to $15,800 to install on a 2,000-square-foot home. The total cost to replace siding depends on the size of your home, the number of stories, and the materials used.
How much does it cost to build a house on your own land in Houston?
According to HomeAdvisor, it costs between $200,000 and $450,000 on average to build a 2,600 square foot custom home in Houston/Galveston, although in our opinion the low end of the spectrum should be closer to $300,000.
How much does it cost to side a 1500 sq ft house?
An average 1,500 square foot house would cost around $7,700 for standard aluminum siding and upwards of $11,000 for custom grades after labor and material costs.
How much does it cost to put vinyl siding on a 2000 sq ft house?
Labor costs will vary depending on the size and shape of your house. Vinyl siding installation on a 2,000-square-foot house with a plain, rectangular shape and no eaves or turrets will run you about $10,000.
What is the labor cost for installing vinyl siding?
The labor cost per square foot to install vinyl siding is $3.70, with most people spending between $2.15 and $5.25. Installing 1,200 square feet of vinyl siding costs $4,440 in labor.
How much does it cost to build a 2000 square foot home in Texas?
The average cost to build a house is $248,000, or between $100 to $155 per square foot depending on your location, size of the home, and if modern or custom designs are used. New home construction for a 2,000 square foot home runs $201,000 to $310,000 on average.
What is the most expensive part of building a house?
Framing is the most expensive part of building a house. While exact framing costs can sometimes be tricky to predict, there are general guidelines that can help you understand what will drive costs up. Size. The bigger the house, the more expensive it will be to frame.
What type of siding lasts the longest?
Which Siding Lasts the Longest?
- Vinyl Siding: 60+ years (warranties last between 20-40 years)
- Fiber Cement Siding: 50+ years.
- Stucco Siding: 50-80 years, depending on how it is backed.
- Metal Siding: Up to 40 years.
- Wood Siding: 20-40 years.
How much does siding cost for a 1000 square foot house?
Cost Estimator by House Size Vinyl siding installation ranges in cost from $2.50 to $10.75 per square foot. Size matters. Homeowners with a 1,000-square-foot home can expect to pay between $2,500 and $10,750 for vinyl siding. Homeowners siding a 4,000-square-foot home can expect a bill ranging from $10,000 to $43,000.
What is the cheapest way to side a house?
Vinyl siding is cheap, ranking among one of the least expensive ways to side your home. Many homeowners are happy with the look of vinyl siding. Vinyl’s look is improving, too, with technological advancements in texture and colorfastness. You can also paint it if you want.
How much does it cost to side a 2500 sq ft house?
Homeowners usually pay between $5,400 and $15,500 to side a house, or about $10,300 on average. *These prices are for a typical single-family home that ranges from 1,500 to 2,500 square feet.