Tandem Skydiving Prices: Your First Jump!
|Second tandem jump||Only $99* (save $140!) * See Specials page for more info|
|Video/Picture Packages||$179 plus tax|
|Schedule your skydive now! Discounts/specials|
- 1 How much does skydiving cost?
- 2 How much does a single skydive cost?
- 3 Is skydiving worth the cost?
- 4 What is the cheapest place to skydive?
- 5 How long does a skydive last?
- 6 Is there a weight limit for skydiving?
- 7 Can you reuse parachutes?
- 8 What does a skydive feel like?
- 9 Can you skydive on your own?
- 10 Who Cannot skydive?
- 11 Can you vomit while skydiving?
- 12 What You Should Know Before skydiving?
- 13 Which country is best for skydiving?
- 14 How much does skydiving cost in Dubai?
- 15 How can I become a professional skydiver in India?
How much does skydiving cost?
The Average Cost of a Skydive In the USA, the average price of a skydive hovers around $250. That buys you a tandem jump out of an aircraft, attached to a highly experienced, rated and certified instructor via skydiving equipment that keeps you and your new best friend together for the entire experience.
How much does a single skydive cost?
Solo skydive: $80-120 or as low as $25 if you have your own equipment and only need the ride up (remember, you have to have been trained already and be USPA certified). Accelerated Free Fall (AFF) Training package: Typically about $1,500 and includes 7-10 jumps (along with training, rides up, and equipment).
Is skydiving worth the cost?
It’s an investment in life-long memories. Knowing you’re capable of anything and the confidence that comes with it, in our mind, definitely makes skydiving worth the money; similarly, a single experience changing your entire outlook on life for the better is one incredible return on investment.
What is the cheapest place to skydive?
But South America and Africa offer the cheapest tandem skydives worldwide. In Brazil you can pay as little as £45 (€51/$55) and in Argentina around £60. South Africa also costs around £60 per tandem jump.
How long does a skydive last?
Generally speaking, you can expect a skydive to take 2 – 4 hours from start to finish, beginning when you arrive at a dropzone. The truth is, the answers to these big questions aren’t always the same. There are a few factors that’ll influence how long your skydive will last.
Is there a weight limit for skydiving?
You may be asking yourself if – or have indeed already heard that – there is a weight limit for skydiving. Yes, there is a weight limit for skydiving. While there is no minimum weight requirement, the maximum weight for tandem skydiving is 230lbs.
Can you reuse parachutes?
Our parachutes are made with the consumer in mind and can easily be repacked and reused multiple times.
What does a skydive feel like?
Luckily, skydiving doesn’t feel anything like that. It feels more like flying than falling. It’s very windy, loud, and intense. Your adrenaline is pumping and your senses come alive.
Can you skydive on your own?
Fly and land your own parachute For those who want to fly their own parachute from their very first jump or learn to skydive the ‘traditional’ way – the static line parachute jump is ideal. It’s low cost, exciting and if you want it to be – a genuine step towards learning to become a skydiver yourself.
Who Cannot skydive?
By law, people in the U.S. can’t sign up to complete a skydive until they’re 18. But there is no maximum skydiving age limit, meaning anyone in good health can come jump, even into their 80s and 90s.
Can you vomit while skydiving?
It is very rare that a tandem passenger will vomit while in free fall. The most common place for puke happens during the parachute ride and after landing.
What You Should Know Before skydiving?
Skydiving Tips: 6 Things To Know Before You Go
- What Is Skydiving Like? Our first tip is to forget everything you think you know.
- Skydiving Isn’t A Carnival Ride.
- You Will Play An Active Role.
- You Can Breathe During A Skydive!
- You Must Get Photos Of Your Jump.
- Eat Normally And Don’t Rush.
Which country is best for skydiving?
Fox Glacier, New Zealand There are a bounty of shockingly beautiful drop zones in New Zealand, a ground zero for extreme sports and arguably the top country in the world for skydiving, perhaps the most extreme sport of all.
How much does skydiving cost in Dubai?
The Palm Dropzone costs 2,199 AED for a tandem jump and is particularly lovely because it affords guests a view of the famous Palm Jumeirah as they skydive. For the Desert Dropzone, the cost is 1,699 AED for a tandem jump and offers skydivers a stunning view of the desert skyline as they fly.
How can I become a professional skydiver in India?
How To Become A Professional Skydiver
- 1 Skydive: Get Your Skydiving License.
- 25 Skydives: You’ve Got Your Skydiving License, Build Your Skills.
- 100 Skydives: Get Your Coach Rating.
- 200 Skydives: Become a Skydiving Photographer.
- 500 Skydives: Get Your AFF Instructor Rating.
- 500 Skydives: Get Your Tandem Instructor Rating.